(26.4 M)EPUB

Pioneers and prominent men of Utah (1913)

fullscreen
Author: Esshom, Frank Ellwood, b. 1865
Subject: Mormon Church; Utah -- Biography; Utah -- Genealogy
Publisher: Salt Lake City, Utah : Utah pioneers book publishing company
Call number: ucb_banc:GLAD-50799084
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: geralyn - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - April 24, 2011
Subject: Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah
This is a large book and I have not been through it yet but have had occasion to look at the copy in the local library. It is about worn out but these pages are reproduced in an excellent form and I am thrilled to be able to use this. Thanks so much. LW Carlson

Selected metadata

Copyright-evidence-operator: ian frederick-rothwell
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by ian frederick-rothwell for item pioneersprominen00esshrich on October 8, 2007: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1913.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20071008215107
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: ucb_banc